Monday, December 13, 2010

The Season of Giving


I know that I have told you before about my buddy Bridger. He is the seven year old from North Dakota who wants to give clean water to underprivileged people. He is an amazing young man. He has given up his allowance and even his tooth fairy money to give to his charity. Bridger doesn't want Christmas presents. He wants people to give the money they would have spent on him for donations.
Bridger's mommy Melissa is my friend and I am so proud of her. She has done an amazingly awesome job of raising such a sweet and caring young man. Bridger has such a big heart. I don't know any other child who would give up their Christmas for people that they don't even know. It takes a very special child and I am proud to know this one.
During this season of love, could you find it in your heart to donate for my friend? No amount is too small. Here is the link..http://shrinkingjeans.net/2010/12/the-december-monthly-project-week-2-of-the-season-of-giving/ to a post his mom did that has a video of Bridger explaining his project. I promise he'll melt your heart. If you don't like to donate online, please email me and I'd be happy to email you Bridger's address.
Thank you so much if you are heading over to donate. You are going to make Bridger a very happy boy for Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. (tears!) Thank you so, SO much Nancy for all you do to support us. I am truly blessed to have you in my life! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! He really is amazing!

    A friend of mine in my bible study is collecting for water purification systems for Haiti...such a great cause.

    Happy Holidays sweet friend.

    Hugs,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!