Wednesday, April 20, 2011

You Capture / Spring

I was beginning to think I wasn't going to be able to do You Capture this week.

Spring just hasn't found its way to my neck of the woods yet.

It has been in the 30's and it even snowed the other night.

Then... I found a few signs of spring at work.


These are some buds on the viburnum bush outside my classroom window.

In a week or so, it will smell like heaven when we open the window.


Daffodils along the pathway in the garden also right outside my classroom.

A tulip bud that I think might just be pink in time for next weeks You Capture.


Last but surely not least, I remembered about the 20 chicks that just hatched in the 1st grade room this week. They are so cute!


So, now it's your turn to go over to Beth's and see all the signs of spring.


5 comments:

  1. It's lovely warmer weather here and love the flowers that come with the temperatures... How beautiful your flowers will be when they bloom! Oh the baby chicks are so cute too! Wishing you warm spring weather soon!

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the chicks find a happy home! They're awfully cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you see you won at my DIL's blog???? moxiemade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little first grade chicks! What fun for that classroom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to stop by and wish you a Happy Easter

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!