Thursday, May 19, 2011

It Makes It Official!




It really does kind of make it official, doesn't it?

I've been a contributing writer for Shrinking Jeans since January, but I just got the business cards and I have my first real press event this weekend.

I'm covering the Self magazine Workout in the Park in Chicago.

I even get to interview someone from Self.

I am so excited!!



Just say a little prayer for me that the rain holds off.

It's a rain or shine outdoor event.

I'll take lots of pictures and tell you all about it.

Wish me luck!!

8 comments:

  1. So great! Congrats! I have seen some of your work on the site! Have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Good luck. Looking forward to seeing the photos and hearing how it went.

    Hugs,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting for you!! At least you get to do something fun...even if you didn't get to go to FitBloggin!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your awesome business card. I'll be looking forward to reading about your interview and seeing the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty impressive...have a great time this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so proud of you my friend! I love your business card. You are an inspiration to us Grandma's! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You will be amazing Nancy ! So proud of you. You are a true inspiration ! wish I could go with you for the day, sounds amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! That is awesome! Hope your event day is sunny!

    Blessings & Aloha!
    Stopping by to say hi!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!