Sunday, May 22, 2011

Self Workout in the Park

On Saturday, my daughter Abby, my good friend Mari and I took the train into the big city.

Off we went to Chicago.


We saw the Bean



We saw it as we walked to the Self magazine
Workout in the Park in Grant Park .


We waited in line for a long time!


We did some awesome workouts.


This girl tried to kill me more than once.

The one time though, she reminded me that I liked Pilates.


We got to listen to Alison Sweeney.

She is the host of The Biggest Loser and is also on Days of our Lives.


We even got to work out with her.



Abby did a super intense workout that Mari and I passed on.


While Abby was at that workout, I got to do my very first real press interview for Shrinking Jeans. I got to interview a Self magazine rep and talk to Alison Sweeney.

I even got to have my picture taken with her.


I'll do a full story on the Shrinking Jeans site in a few weeks.

I just couldn't keep this to myself for that long.

I had the best day ever.

If you would have asked me last year, I never would have dreamed that I would be doing this now. Life is unpredictable and so exciting.

I am one lucky girl!

10 comments:

  1. you look beautiful and it looks like the day was a blast !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great opportunity for you! Looks like a lot of fun, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read your interview! What a fun day! Great pictures too! You rock Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOOOOO exciting!! I'm so glad you got to do this and can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great time...I can't wait to hear all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nancy, you look AMAZING with Alison Sweeney! I'm so glad you had such a fantastic time and I cannot wait to hear all about on the Sisterhood :)

    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are one lucky girl who deserves every ounce and inch of your luckiness! I LOVE this. LOVE it! LOVE it! xo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous! Congrats on making it "official" and you look great in the pic. Meanwhile Abby is gorgeous (even working out!)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!