Monday, June 6, 2011

This Was Kind of Weird....

So, I'm leaving for the store and my hubby comes out of the pole barn with a piece of paper in his hand. He says "You can use this on your blog". This was weird because most days he doesn't even acknowledge that I have a blog let alone give me something for it. Here is what he wrote on the paper....


Life gets more precious when there's less of it to waste.

Bonnie Raitt on getting old


I am a nut for quotes. I love them. I have them written all over the place. I have a file of them on the computer. I have them on the walls. I have them on my desk at work. This might just be my new favorite, but what made him give it to me? It's just so not him.


Any ideas? Or do you have any good quotes for me?


2 comments:

  1. Nancy, Courtney Roth just had this one up on facebook...

    “You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you.” ~John Wooden

    I think it's so true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love inspirational quotes. My hubby leaves me post it notes with quotes all the time. He changes them every few days....it's always fun to see what he comes up with.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!