Thursday, June 30, 2011

You Capture / Water

Last week, I thought that this was going to be a boring capture for me. The pool wasn't warm enough for the kids to go in yet and I couldn't really think of much else.


I was wrong. I think a got a few good ones.

We started out the weekend with my cousins open house.

They have the most awesome new fish tank.

Natalie and Lizzy were so excited because Nemo was in there.

I took a walk at a park near us and forgot about the water there.


I totally forgot that I would would be driving down Lakeshore Drive yesterday for the Cubs game. I only got a few shots because traffic was moving quickly and some of the shots weren't that good. But I did get Buckingham Fountain.


I got some of the boats on the lake too.

The water looked so blue yesterday.


It turned to be the little capture that could.

Even though I thought I didn't have a shot.


Head over to Beth's and see all the rest of the water over there.

3 comments:

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!