Thursday, June 2, 2011

You Capture/Games

We were kind of limited on games this week, so you'll have to bear with me as I stretch the assignment a little.


First, we have Lizzy and poppa chasing Natalie and Jack.

That got some pretty good laughs going.


It was preschool olympics. I have lots more pictures, but I can't put all the other kids up here without their parents permission. This is Natalie working her way through the obstacle course.

I don't know if this qualifies as a game, but the girls got to go in their new pool for the first time.
They had a blast.


If you head over to Beth's, you may just find some real games.








7 comments:

  1. Looks like had a blast. Great shots♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say chase totally qualifies as a game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOORAY for you making a stand and not posting minors photos without their parents permission! It drives me completely insane to see people posting whatever/whenever online. Honestly.

    *off my soapbox*

    The week's theme is all up to personal interpretation anyway, right? ;) You did great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that Lizzy in goggles~ too cute! Game on! Fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like so much fun....Great pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha! these look like real games to me :) i love the last two shots with the goggles - so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!