Thursday, July 7, 2011

You Capture – Patriotism

I actually just went back and added these fireworks pictures.

I remembered them after reading Beth's moms blog post.

These were compliments of my nephew-in-law on Sunday.

He did an awesome job.





By parade standards, I went to a pretty lame one on the 4th.

But, for the second year in a row, my town didn't have one.

At least the little town next to us did.

Of course, there were the big American flags.
Two of my daughters and a son-in-law were showing their patriotism.


There were lots of little flags everywhere you looked.


And believe it or not, you didn't even have to be American to show your patriotism.
Even Kung Fu Kangaroo was waving a flag.


I hope you all had a great 4th of July.
Time to head to Beth's.

3 comments:

  1. Your son-in-law isn't the only one that did a great job on fireworks. You did too! I love your pictures and I'm glad you added them (and even gave me credit ;0)
    Also, nothing says patriotism like flag pictures and yours are awesome - interesting and varied - I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some cool fireworks photos! Your daughters are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU WON....YEA

    Send me your info and I will try and get it mailed tomorrow...

    Teresa
    annah99@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!