Monday, December 19, 2011

The Boy With A Heart of Gold

Look at that face. Look at those adorable blue eyes. Is this not one of the cutest kids you have ever seen? Come on. You know he is. I think that Santa would bring him just about anything he asked for. He is that cute. But...this little man doesn't want Santa to bring him any toys for the second year in a row.
This boy with the big heart is asking for donations from all of us to give to Charity Water. He wants to raise $10,000. to bring clean, safe water to 500 people. Can you help him? Will you help him? There is no amount that is too big or too small. This is the season of miracles. Please help him with his dream. His miracle! Would you please share his story on Twitter, Facebook or your blog? If we all help, we can give this little boy his Christmas wish, his Christmas present, his Christmas miracle.

Go read his mom's post and then head over to Charity Water and dig in your pocket for a donation. I did and my grand kids did. I promise it will make you feel good. It's the week before Christmas. Don't we all want to feel good? Thank you so much!!

2 comments:

  1. I love you! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. melts my heart !!!!! How amazing that one small child can grasp the concept that so many adults struggle with

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!