Friday, September 21, 2012

Five Question Friday


Five Question Friday

1. What is one grammar issue you cannot let go without correction?
To and too!

2. What's your favorite thing about fall?
Definitely Notre Dame football!!!
(and the colors, of course)
 

3. What's your favorite dish to take to a potluck?
Right now, it's Cowboy Caviar.  You can use it as an appetizer or snack with chips or by itself as a salad.  So yummy and figure friendly.

4. When do you start Christmas (Holiday) shopping?
I actually start with the after Christmas sales buying a few things and then pick stuff up as I find it through the year.  I also have a Christmas Club, so I do some with that when it comes in November.

5. Did you move homes a lot growing up?
I have only lived in two houses in my whole life.  My childhood home and then the house my husband and I bought the summer before we got married.  

2 comments:

  1. I loved your answers to the 5 questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. there & their....also, too & to
    2. mums, driving down U.S.12 looking at all the beautiful tree colors
    3. I'm known as the Pasta Salad Queen...that's what people ask me to bring..
    4. I usually start around October or once people give me lists of what they want
    5. I've moved 7 times. 4 times growing up and 3 times in my married life.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!