Saturday, January 4, 2014

The Year in Review

I don't know about where you live, but where I live, we are getting snow and I am pretty excited.  This was taken yesterday morning and we are getting more right now.  Actually, it looks like we are going to be getting a lot more.   
Instead of a Christmas letter this year, I did a Christmas blog.  It is just a lot of pictures and tells about some of the things that went on with us in 2013.  If you are interested in seeing it, here's the link....
 
 
Keep warm, keep safe and enjoy the snow.
I know I sure will.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I am having a great time, Brooke. Taking lots of pictures and enjoying the snow. We haven't had a snow like this in a very long time. My only regret is that they won't let me get in at the beach. Maybe tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. Hmmmm...typed a comment and it disappeared. Hope I'm not duplicating. LOL

    Brrrr..it's COLD here, so I can only imagine what it's like there!

    So happy to be blogging again.

    Hugs,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cold here is unbelievable. The temperature this morning is -13. I don't even want to know what the wind chill is! I'm happy you are back to blogging too. I need to be better at it. I miss it.

      Delete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!