Friday, March 7, 2014

Hit Me With Your Best Shot

HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT!
Sorry about the Linky! You'd think they would send an email or something. Please just leave your link in the comments and we'll find your shot from there. Thanks!!
 
 This is my weekly photo challenge.  We are in week 5.  The premise is easy.  All you have to do is show us your favorite picture you took over the past week.  It doesn't matter what it is.  If it is your favorite, that is what you post.  Pretty simple, right?

Here's my favorite picture from the past week.
Saturday, I went with some friends to the shelf ice program at the Indiana Dunes State Park.  This was the view from the roof of the pavilion.  It was awesome up there.

So, now it's your turn.  If you are a blogger, link your post with Mr. Linky below.  If you aren't a blogger, I will link this to my Facebook page and you can post your picture in the comments.  If you don't already follow me on Facebook, friend request me as Nancy Jankowski Collins.  I promise I'll accept.  Please link my post in your post.  Please let your friends know about the photo challenge and invite them to join in.  Feel free to share it on any of your social media sites. Be sure and visit the other entries and leave them a comment.  You know we all love getting comments.    I can't wait to see what everyone else did.

That's it from me this week.  Link up and I'll see you next week.

 

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the beach!! More in the summer than the winter, but any time is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a gorgeous capture. I love how you captured the light and all the different shading and textures in the sand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!