Thursday, April 3, 2014

Hit Me With Your Best Shot!

HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT!
 This is my weekly photo challenge. The premise is easy.  All you have to do is show us your favorite picture you took over the past week.  It doesn't matter what it is.  If it is your favorite, that is what you post.  Pretty simple, right?  So here we go......
 
Here's my favorite shot for the week.
I was so excited when I went back to work after spring break.  These little beauties were waiting for me outside the preschool door.  It has been so long since there was anything but snow out there.  These little pops of color made me very happy.
 
So, now it's your turn.  If you are a blogger, please post your link in the comments.  If you aren't a blogger, I will link this to my Facebook page and you can post your picture in the comments.  If you don't already follow me on Facebook, friend request me as Nancy Jankowski Collins.  I promise I'll accept.  Please link my post in your post.  Please let your friends know about the photo challenge and invite them to join in.  Feel free to share it on any of your social media sites. Be sure and visit the other entries and leave them a comment.  You know we all love getting comments.    I can't wait to see what everyone else's favorite shot of the week.
 
That's it for me this week.  Now it's your turn to hit us with your best shot.  Fire away!

1 comment:

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!